Monday 10 November, 2008

Our Visit At The Library!











Every Monday night Gerald and I take the little ladies to the pubic library, to spend the evening at the library reading books with our girls.
Im Also reading a book Guess what kind of book it is I will give you a hit! yep its a hit book its called Household Solutions 1 with Substitutions 1500 Quick fixes written by Reena Nerbas
I love these kind of books I was reading it tonight a found a few great tips for ya!
*Add a sponge to fridge crispers to keep vegetables crisp longer.
*Store plastic wrap in the fridge to keep it from sticking to itself.
If you also like reading great tips i think this book would be great for you too!

3 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Sounds like you got some great tips! That's such a fun tradition to go to the library!
Carrie

K said...

You are such a great Mommy! I think it is wonderful that you take the girls to the library every week!

Precision Quality Laser said...

We love our library! Sorry to hear about your impending downsizing... If you can learn some helpful things from my blog then I am thankful :)