Sunday 31 May, 2009

Good Evening Everyone.... I had a great weekend...

Saturday was nice and relaxing... didn't really do much durning the day, After supper Mari-Anne came over for a few hrs and we just sat back and relaxed the night away.. Got up this morning went to church and headed to Aylmer for my sweet job... I love it so much...Everyone is so sweet..Aylmer is a very friendly town... I really enjoy the actmosphere in the cute-z little shop...And just love wearing my dressy clothes everyday...came home and enjoyed yummy burgers & Chips mmmmm they were so good....Took laundry off the line and folded them... now its time to put them away and relax before bed..

Good night everyone.. Hope you all have a great week... xoxoxoxxoxo

2 comments:

Darlene said...

It sounds like you landed a great job! What fun!

debi9kids said...

Good for you!
Glad you get to wear your pretty clothes :)