Friday 19 June, 2009

Beautiful weather to yucky rain for a few days.. and Now its beautiful again Yeah...

The weather is funny every where... Oh well Im just glad it stoped raining.. So we can enjoy the beautiful weather... But before I can .. I have a sink full of dishes.. Oh I hate washing dishes.. Well I should get to them.. Before I go I just want to let everyone know that I really love my new Job @ Victorian Elegance and getting lots of hrs Oh I just love the place.. Its so beautiful one day I will bring my camera with me for sure ... so all of you guys can enjoy it with me..
Hope everyone has a great weekend...
Im off to do the dishes... xoxoxoxxoxo

3 comments:

ForensicMama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milk Mama said...

You know what? It's been like that around here, too. Just suddenly raining and we had such a nice May! Crazy weather. *sigh*

(That previous comment was me, but I forgot to sign out of another account.)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope the weather is beautiful for you!
Carrie