Monday 13 July, 2009

I Was Born to Bake....

I'm going to be a baker @ a cute little shop for puppies & Dogs..Yep that's right... using Yummy natural Ingredients...To make dog food and treats...This cute little shop will open in my home town next week July 20th...I start tomorrow morning...Baking all the yummy things for our 4 legged friends... My little Jake dog will love trying all the yummy treats...Her doggy and my doggy are going to meet and have a playdate... I thought that was too cute.. When she told me that... I think I will love working there... My boss is real nice...I'm going to be a real busy mommy again with both of my jobs I will hopefully have 40 hrs a week...

Hope everyone has a great night.....

2 comments:

K said...

Good luck! That sounds fantastic!!

Ginger said...

How cool is that making dog treats the best idea i hear of in years.Have fun making them sell lots.Is this something your doing or at another job?
If your making them sounds like a a winner. The best to you my dear friend.Today got our first pay check in 3 months am in heaven. We paid our house payment one more to go to be on time with it.Been long time.It's going good now for us hope all doing little better.
Lord bless you and your family.
hugs