Tuesday 23 February, 2010

Happy Birthday...Too Me..Happy Birthday too Me...

It's my Birthday and I know Maria is trying not to tell me.. What they are doing for my Birthday..This morning she wake up and say Happy Birthday..DO YA WANTA KNOW....I said no Maria I don't...She's just too excited about Birthday's.......This will really Make you laugh..Maria wished me a happy Birthday already 2 days ago.. She siad Happy 43rd Birthday..Heheh She's too cute..I turned 33 today.....

Enjoy some Birthday Cake and Tea..Enjoy my Birthday with me...HUGS....♥

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday tooooo you.....
Happy Birthday dear Lisa.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU.......♥

Did you enjoy my singing? I can assure you it is much better this way than in person....lol.

What kind of cake are we eating? It doesn't matter I love all cake and thanks for sharing. Enjoy your SPECIAL day.♥