Tuesday 10 June, 2008

My Gardens My Pride And Joy


My tree that I need to give a hair cut to real bad ( Gerald hates this tree) oh well



My Rose bushes have roses on them they look so beautiful I will have red, pink and yellow roses I will cut some later and put them in a vase for my dinning room table.
My yellow bush has just tiny buds for right now hope they grow soon!
My flower garden needs to be cleaned again have some weeding to do this weekend !
Well hope you all enjoy my pics of my garden !
Have a great night to all!


2 comments:

debi9kids said...

Very pretty!
I have a tree very similar that russ hates too and always wants me to trim back...UGH! Men!!! LOL
ps Don't you worry! You are on my blogroll! :)

Terri said...

Love the garden! I wish I had a green thumb. I have a natural area in my back yard that I just can't figure out what to do with it, so it just sits!