Thursday 30 July, 2009

Oh Have I Told you I love both my jobs...

I really do love both...It's great...I can work both jobs.. with no worries about being here or there at the same time...I been working a few days At dogs we love this week and the rest of the week I'm at Victorian Elegance... But most weeks I'm @ Dogs we love...I'm almost @ 40 hrs a week with both jobs...It's to funny to hear our little ladies talking to each other in the morning when Im getting ready in the morning (Is mommy working @ Dogs We Love or Victorian Elegance today)I giggle when I hear them...Hmmm look @ what mommy's wearing...That gives them.. the idea where I am that day...Then I get oh mommy you look pretty... and I say aww thanks girls...I'm also working up front in the store..@ Dogs We Love...I get to meet lots of cute puppies & Doggies..Oh I love my jobs... It's nice to wake up in the morning and say that..It's a great feeling........
Well hope everyone has a great night.... Hugs....

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Love waking up seeing that my dear friend wrote me a note .What a Sweet friend i found in you. Don't work to hard .Try have a great weekend too.
hey my hubby a blogger now see his blog. At time he tells on me ,his name glenn or fishn.
http://ofmortalremains.blogspot.com/
He writes wonderfully put me to shame.
hugs Have a great weekend my friend