Wednesday 19 August, 2009

Enjoying Our Summer..And the Beautiful Weather...Before It Start's To cool off...

Staying cool @ the Beach and Parks...Working....Looking after our little ladies..The girls are going for a sleep over tonight @ Gs parents...We have another Big Dinner to serve..At Victorian Elegance..Tonight...I'm washing Dishes....I just think it's to crazy to serve @ big Dinners...So I just asked if it's OK to wash all the dishes.... They smiled and said sure thing....I also get to help with everything..In the Kitchen..and bring out food to the tables..If they need an extra hand....Being on the Patio is just to crazy for me....But The Tearoom..Oh I love to serve...You get to meet the Sweetest Ladies on Earth......It s so relaxed then..But the dinners forget it...LOL...

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer......Hugs....My sweet friends....

No comments: