Friday 21 August, 2009

I'm So Proud Of Maria...She Can Tie Her Shoes Now...All By Her Self


Yeah She's been working on tie-ing her shoes...for a while now...Every day she got a little better...Well We took her to Wal-mart to buy new shoes for School yesterday...and when we were @ Wal-mart She told us...Mommy Daddy I want to wear them when we get home..I said sure if ya want...I had this idea That she wanted to master it..Before starting grade 1....Well this morning she came running to me...Look Mommy I tied them all by myself..I was so happy for her.....She 1 happy girl..I tell ya.....And she's still wearing them around the house....~Way~To~Go~Maria~ She will be 6 years old in September not until the 18th...

That's great news to Daddy and Mommy...


Well hope everyone has a great day... Hugs my friends....

4 comments:

Everything Stops for Tea said...

Thanks for stopping by! Danny's Blog is great isn't it!

Tea is great isn't it, I'm going to be throwing a tea party with my Family for my Dad's 60th in about a week, don't forget to stop by to see the photo's!

Sarah

debi9kids said...

How wonderful!
What a big girl! That's a big milestone!

Darlene said...

YAY Maria!!!!! Great JOB!!!!

Ginger said...

Maria good for you big girl.!8th my birthday too. Wish we lived closer maria we would both have a cake big hugs to you and your family.Say a hello to your mom we love her she a good one to have on the net. Have a good summer and tell your mom 108 today here in s.calif.